The Annie E. Casey Foundation is dedicated to building a brighter future for millions of children and youth by improving educational, economic, social and health outcomes. The Foundation’s work focuses on strengthening families, building stronger communities and ensuring access to opportunity because children need all three to succeed. Casey advances research and solutions to overcome barriers to success, help communities demonstrate what works and influence decision makers to invest in strategies based on solid evidence.
The Foundation is seeking an executive-level leader who will develop long-term strategy and related plans for technology and information systems. This role will direct technical support to Foundation staff and grantees, enforce and maintain security systems and oversee telecommunications, audiovisual systems and other technical-related services to ensure uninterrupted operations support for the Foundation. This role reports to the chief administrative officer.
At Casey, you will find a dynamic environment with staff of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who share a deep commitment to advancing the Foundation’s mission. Casey staff also have flexible schedules, including a hybrid workweek, to support a healthy work and life balance.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Advanced degree in management information systems or IT systems and a minimum of 15 years of information technology experience with progressive responsibility supporting IT requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of IT infrastructure (network and cloud-based), software application systems and telecommunication systems
- Experienced in developing and implementing multi-year strategic IT plans at an enterprise level, including IT infrastructure and software application systems
- Demonstrated success managing complex, multi-vendor relationships, negotiations and contracts
- Demonstrated experience in project and program management, including a complex portfolio of projects driving toward stated goals and meeting deadlines
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you fit the qualifications above, why you are the best person for this job and why working for the Foundation as director, Business Technology interest you. The Foundation will not consider resumes submitted without a cover letter. Read the full job description and apply online at www.aecf.org/about/jobs.
NOTE: The Foundation has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment unless they have a medical or religious exemption. If offered the position, you will be required to provide evidence that you are fully vaccinated.