Founded in 1998, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25. The Trevor Project’s vision is to always be the world’s largest and best-in-class provider of suicide prevention and crisis intervention services for LGBTQ youth, and serve as a leading voice in education, advocacy, and research related to LGBTQ youth and mental health.
The Trevor Project is seeking a Leadership Giving Manager to accelerate the development, implementation, and growth of our robust mid-level donor program. This position is an integral part of a lively, multidisciplinary Community Giving team focused on closing individual gifts outside of the Major Gift portfolio. The Leadership Giving Manager is responsible for bringing bold, new visions to life in donor communications that inspire and inform as well as developing and executing fundraising strategies that attract new donors and increase mid-level donor contribution levels. An ambitious and entrepreneurial team member, the Manager will be comfortable forging close partnerships both internally and externally and coordinating closely with others to proactively seek new funding and growth opportunities while serving as a partner in an innovative and functionally diverse team. The Leadership Giving Manager will combine these skills with a passion for LGBTQ youth and saving their lives. Specific qualifications include:
- Action-oriented. You know how to get things done. You operate with urgency and efficiency. You know how to identify problems and love to develop plans informed by data to deliver and solve them.
- Builder. You’re someone who thinks strategically. You’re excited about the opportunity to take the status quo as just a starting point, then implement best practices and continually innovate.
- Collaborative. You understand that the best way to meet and exceed goals is through outstanding teamwork.
- Goal-oriented. You set aggressive goals that are achievable, then focus on exceeding them.
- Fundraising Guru. You have deep knowledge of both the art and science of fundraising and have a proven track record as a fundraiser with individual gifts. You have a strong facility with fundraising software (Salesforce preferred) and a broad understanding of donor acquisition, digital giving, and moves management.
- Passionate. You care about LGBTQ youth. You care about saving lives. You want to come to work and feel inspired every day. You want to change the world.
- Fun. The work we do is very serious, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun. We know how to have a good time and you should too.
Development Resources, inc. (DRi) is leading this search for The Trevor Project.
How To Apply