At the Foundation, we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including intentional application of diversity, equity, and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
· We serve Coloradans who have less power, privilege and income, and prioritize Coloradans of color.
· We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
· We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.
The Foundation is happy to announce an opening for the position of IT and AV Support Technician. This position provides primary end user support on all hardware and software, network operations, telecommunications, and audio-visual system. The technician performs a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks for the organization. Working as a member of the IT and Facilities Services team, the technician provides support cross-functionally to ensure exceptional service throughout the organization.
Candidates will have a personal commitment and connection with our mission and cornerstones; work well in ambiguity and managing change; and proactively identify opportunities to advance our mission while remaining grounded in the day-to-day responsibilities of the technology and facilities services team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be skilled at analyzing, constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting PC hardware and operating systems.
- Advanced familiarity with audio visual tools and technology
- Have solid practical experience in network and application administration support.
- Possess a keen eye for detail and demonstrated expertise in quality assurance.
- Familiarity with service desk ticket systems and processes.
- Be skilled in basic project management practices
Qualified candidates must have at a minimum:
· Associate’s degree and 2 years’ experience OR 4 years’ relevant experience in lieu of degree.
· 2 years’ experience in IT end user support
· Advanced proficiency in all MS business and server products, cybersecurity, networking, and infrastructure tools
· Ability to move/lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
· Valid Colorado driver’s license
· While the Foundation works on a hybrid model, members of this team may be required to be onsite when other staff are not and must have 24/7 availability, as needed, for technical emergencies and off-hours maintenance.
It’s an exciting time to join the Foundation whose assets include a complex investment portfolio valued at approximately $2.6 billion and whose annual grant making is in excess of $100 million. Additional benefits are a robust benefit and wellness package, 401(k) match, and generous paid leave programs. The starting range for this non-exempt position is $30.96/hr – $35.62/hr and is eligible for all CHF benefits. This is a full-time position in Denver, Colorado with the exception of required travel. The Foundation has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy in place for all staff.
How To Apply
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions. Interested candidates may submit their resumes and cover letters on the Colorado Health Foundation’s website (www.coloradohealth.org).
This position closes on December 11, 2022.
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.