The premiere organization for the p-h-c professional, PHCC provides legislative advocacy, education and training to approximately 3,300 plumbing and HVACR open shop and union businesses and 65,000 technicians. Our members work in the residential, commercial, new construction, industrial and service and repair segments of the construction industry.
Members of PHCC have access to a wide variety of resources and services, strengthening their reputation as the best choice for professionalism, reliable products and knowledgeable service—and as a proud protector of public health and safety and the environment.
Approximately 125 state and local association affiliates are part of PHCC’s chapter network.
The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association is dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing and HVACR industry for the health, safety and welfare of society and the protection of the environment.
Since 1883, PHCC has led the promotion, advancement, education and training of the industry in ways like this:
- Established a framework for the industry’s first apprenticeship system
- Championed the cause of safe, adequate sanitation to state legislatures
- Encouraged the invention of better plumbing appliances and fixtures
- Spearheaded education programs to keep pace with technological change
Do you want to mold a different future for the Educational Foundation for one of the oldest industry associations in the country?
Are you a visionary that knows how to join a successful team, align resources and influence multiple types of stakeholders?
If so, the national Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (PHCC) Association headquartered in Falls Church, VA is looking for a President of the Educational Foundation (COO) that wants to make a difference through:
1. Increasing public knowledge of the tremendous career opportunities within the industry for young people and entrepreneurs.
2. Developing meaningful and engaging education programs nationwide that help attract and retain great employees to our trade.
3. Enhancing and honing an already robust apprentice program.
As the President of the Educational Foundation, reporting to the CEO of the PHCC, you will have a thoughtful, responsive board and board President that provide direction that allows you to set and implement the agenda.
If you want to make a difference in what is occurring in the industry now and over the next few decades, send your resume and what you are most proud of accomplishing in your career to Susan at recruiter at appliedvisionworks.com.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Susan at email@example.com