Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace. Come join us in Oakland, California. We are open to considering candidates located in any Kaiser Permanente Region. You will be required to travel 50% of the time if located outside of California or 25% of the time if located within California.
Senior Director for Thriving Schools, Community Health
In this role, you will provide strategic development, oversight, and/or lead major large-scale programs that inform strategies essential to Kaiser Permanente’s Healthy Schools across all Kaiser Permanente regions. You will be responsible for developing Thriving School programs while ensuring consistency in offerings. In addition, you will cultivate relationships with Kaiser Permanente Community Health, Workforce Health, Sales and Account Management, Schools, and Kaiser Permanente School partners/vendors.
As a Senior Director, you will provide oversight and/or lead major projects that inform the growth and market strategies essential to Kaiser Permanente’s revenue, membership, and margin goals. Strategic Market Planning Managers provide analytical/strategic thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: isolate business issues; design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc.); bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, market research, deep data analysis, and programming); vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of Kaiser Permanente leadership; and review/approve strategic recommendations. In addition, you would manage teams whose work includes membership forecasts and goals, strategies to achieve membership, revenue and margin goals, market research findings, and competitive intelligence insights as well as select, develop, evaluate, coach, and advise personnel.
- At least twelve years of content/functional experience
- At least four years of management experience or a master’s degree and at least six years of experience
- Eleven years of content/functional experience and at least five years of management experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, or a related field
- A master’s degree is preferred
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems
- The ability to develop advanced concepts, techniques, and standards
- The ability to develop new applications based on professional principles and theories
- Viewed as a functional expert in field within Kaiser Permanente
- The ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts
- The ability to contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 720980.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers