The Council on Foundations’ mission is to foster an environment where philanthropy can thrive and cultivate a community of diverse and skilled philanthropic professionals and organizations who lead with integrity, serve as ethical stewards, and advocate for progress. Together with our staff and our members, we work to ensure that philanthropy is a trusted partner in advancing the greater good.
The Associate, Leadership and Trainings will work closely with the Director, Peer Learning & Engagement, and support the Manager, Training, and Manager, Leadership, to implement program offerings, coordinate the virtual learning portfolio, track, and monitor programmatic data, and collaborate on other program events for stakeholders, members, and partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed within are a representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the development, planning, and implementation Council on Foundations webinars, trainings, courses, peer-to- peer, and leadership programs.
• Coordinate the virtual learning portfolio, including project management of webinars, management of schedule and communication with organizers and speakers.
• In collaboration with the team, support the project management of trainings, courses, peer-to-peer and leadership programs, and webinars.
• Coordinate event set-up, including Salesforce event development, development of event web pages, and updates.
• Manage registration and data tracking of trainings, courses, and webinars and measure success of key performance indicators.
• Collaborate with Council staff, subject matter experts, and other partners on the development of content, engagement-specific platform selection, design, and execution of virtual programing.
• Collaborate in strategic planning to guide webinar leaders and guide engagement with participants (members and non- members).
• Assist Council staff training on how to best utilize the various online multimedia platforms available to effectively create, facilitate, and execute successful external virtual programing and collaborations specific to the external member/sector webinar programs.
• Support data management, including Salesforce data maintenance on programs and associated projects.
• Provide administrative support for Career Pathways program
• Provide administrative support at large organizational events, including creating and distributing event materials, providing registration support, and providing attendee support when needed.
• Contribute to overarching organization goals by participating in cross-functional working groups.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. We will be directly in touch with candidates to schedule a screening call.