International hotelier Conrad N. Hilton established the grantmaking foundation that bears his name in 1944 to help people living in poverty and experiencing disadvantage worldwide. Today, the work continues, concentrating on efforts to improve early childhood development outcomes, support older youth as they transition from foster care, ensure opportunity youth can access career pathways, prevent homelessness, identify solutions to safe-water access, help integrate refugees into society and lift the work of Catholic sisters. Additionally, following selection by an independent, international jury, the Foundation annually awards the $2.5 million Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize to an organization doing extraordinary work to reduce human suffering. The Foundation is one of the world’s largest, with assets recently growing to approximately $7.5 billion. It has awarded grants to date totaling more than $2 billion, $207 million worldwide in 2020. Please visit www.hiltonfoundation.org for more information.
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for the supporting creation, maintenance and enhancement of financial reporting and analysis systems that support the Foundation’s budget and analytical functions.
Specific responsibilities include support for the organizational budget preparation and analysis, support for analysis prepared for the Leadership Team, Board Committees and the Board of Directors, and performing special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested.
This position reports to Director of Finance and will work closely with the Finance team.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly reporting/variance analysis
- Support for the Foundation’s forecasting models and review of performance against plans
- Supports monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting process.
- Design, prepare and distribute regular and specific financial reports and analysis, assuring accuracy and timeliness. This includes but is not limited to:
- Maintain and update performance and financial metrics. Frame them in dashboards, slide presentations and other reporting mechanisms that best ensure the data is meaningful and clear to the audience it serves
- Review and maintain report templates for the quarterly Board Reports.
- Create and maintain templates for grant financial reporting in collaboration with the Grants Management team
Planning and Analysis:
- Support for the management of the Foundation’s financial planning, analysis and reporting functions
- Support the financial due diligence review for different departments in the Foundation
- Designing, building, and maintaining standardized and ad-hoc reporting
- Support the Finance Department to review and authorize disbursements following policy and procedures of the Foundation
- As needed support the Finance Department reviewing and preparing journal entries
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide ad hoc support, analysis and guidance to cross-functional teams as required
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of financial or business analysis experience
- Experience preparing budgets/forecasts and analyzing actual results
- Practical experience in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required (Word, Excel, Power Point.)
- Demonstrated ability to do quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial modeling accurately
- Proficiency with Accounting software
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting financial documents
- Detail-oriented with high accuracy and productivity
- Must be highly responsive with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage completing and shifting priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Dedication and commitment to engage in and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion
The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation is an equal opportunity employer with values grounded in promoting equality and inclusion and embracing diversity. We welcome qualified applicants of all races, colors, gender identities, sexual orientations, economic classes, ages, religions, national origins, and ability/disability statuses. Veterans and individuals with lived expertise are encouraged to apply. We respect and seek to empower every member of our Foundation community. We support and celebrate our collective array of cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences; fully realizing that such diversity is what makes our organization flourish and better enables us to fulfill our mission in the world.
How To Apply
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/r7AEbKUBBNNzHZ8nizgdp