To bridge the connections between minority-owned investment management firms as well as other professional service providers and philanthropy, ABFE is expanding its network to include the Industry Partner category. ABFE’s goal in creating this opportunity is to dismantle the barriers that prevent institutional investors from widely accessing and benefitting from the opportunities to invest with minority- and women-owned firms and engage the services of other professional service firms.
Membership in this category is open to any firm, corporation or other business organization that provides professional services (ex. advisory, consulting or management) to foundations and supports ABFE’s mission of promoting effective and responsive philanthropy in Black communities.
Minority investment management firms that join at the Industry Partner level will be listed in ABFE’s Directory of Minority- and Women-Owned Firms distributed to ABFE’s membership, including foundation and endowment executives. The Directory will also be distributed to ABFE philanthropic partners (affinity groups, regional association, etc.). Industry Partners will receive certain benefits that will engage them in ABFE’s ongoing work of promoting effective and responsive philanthropy in Black communities, including:
- Priority registration and discount admission to ABFE events.
- Access to tools and resources to inform a racial equity lens in corporate or personal philanthropic practices.
- Invitations to networking and convening events with ABFE members.
- Speaking and presenting opportunities through webinars, professional development sessions, conference workshops, etc.
- Free job postings on www.abfe.org and distribution through social networks. Guest columnist privileges in quarterly e-newsletter ABFE News.
- Opportunity to submit industry white papers and thought pieces for distribution to ABFE’s network.
Annual fees for Industry Partners are based on assets under management according to the following schedule:
- $750 (AUM less than $500M)
- $1500 (AUM $500M – $1.9B)
- $2500 (AUM greater than $2B)
For more information or to join, please contact Erika Seth Davies at 443.765.4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enter your firm’s information in our database, go to: