Auburn University has developed into one of the largest universities in the South, remaining in the educational forefront with its traditional blend of arts and applied science and changing with the needs of today while living with a respect for the traditions and spirit that are Auburn.
Development Coordinator I/II/III (Samuel Ginn College of Engineering)
Requisition Number S1457P
The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering seeks a Development Coordinator to coordinate all aspects of development-related programs, services, and fundraisers.
At Auburn, our work changes lives. Learn more about Auburn’s impact, as well as generous employee benefits and opportunities by visiting aub.ie/working-at-auburn.
- Plans, develops or assists in the execution of programs/services/fundraisers.
- Implements events to include activities such as set-up, selecting speakers, and/or negotiating contractual obligations for resources and logistical considerations.
- Monitors and may develop programs/services budget and ensures programs/services are operating within specifications.
- Prepares itineraries and makes travel arrangements for those involved in related Development programs/services.
- Creates and maintains records of prospects, contacts, and constituents.
- Identifies, screens, and recommends individuals, corporations, and foundations which qualify as prospective donors to and/or volunteers.
- Provides information to staff, students, constituents concerning Auburn University Development issues and concerns through presentation, inquiry response, and/or memorandums/letters.
- May develop and oversee the marketing function for assigned development programs including (but not limited to) brochures, newsletters, web site and news releases.
- Receives and resolves inquiries and problems.
- Creates and maintains donor relations, solicitation and development
- Pulls data and reports for the development engineering team.
Minimum Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required
· No specific discipline
· No experience required for entry level
· Level II: Bachelor’s degree in a discipline appropriate to position plus 2 years experience in public relations work and general office operations.
· Level III: Bachelor’s degree in a discipline appropriate to position plus 4 years experience in public relations work and general office operations.
Years of Experience
When a candidate has the required education, but lacks the required experience, they may normally apply additional appropriate education toward the experience requirement, at a rate of one (1) year relevant education per year of required experience.
Salary Range $30,150 – $58,400
Special Instructions to Applicants
Link for Postings https://www.auemployment.com/postings/28012
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus environment. Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
How To Apply