American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC) was founded by Danny Thomas in 1957 to be the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and its sole mission is to raise the funds and awareness necessary to operate and maintain the hospital. In the years ahead, an estimated 89% of the funds necessary to sustain and grow St. Jude must be raised by ALSAC from generous donors. Learn more about why you should support our mission and our unique operating model.
From human resources, to marketing, to regional field representatives, ALSAC is always looking for the brightest professionals to join our lifesaving mission across the country. Find jobs and apply.
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we’re calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue goals by managing, recruiting, and expanding volunteer and donor efforts throughout the area. Maximizes funds raised for ALSAC, while increasing the support for and awareness of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Conducts multiple high value and revenue special events for general and multicultural markets throughout the area, works with and manages the coordinators, committees, and partners of these events to maximize revenue and grow events.
- Speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations
- Understand complex verbal or written instructions
- Ability to relate to donors
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated negotiating and listening skills
- Donor/customer oriented with excellent writing, telephone, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates clear communication and the ability to influence others
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a bachelor’s degree or more than 5 years of experience
Benefits & Perks
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.
How To Apply
Please apply on our website.