ABFE, A Philanthropic Partnership for Black Communities, is a membership-based philanthropic organization that advocates for responsive and transformative investments in Black communities. Building on our 50-year history, ABFE provides its members with professional development, training resources, technical assistance, leadership and cross-sector networking opportunities.
ABFE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Members can choose to pay their membership fees in the form of a grant. To reduce administrative burden, no custom reports will be produced for members paying dues as grants.
ABFE membership is run on a 12-month anniversary billing cycle. You will receive an invoice based on your past payment history.
ABFE members receive exclusive benefits including:
- Priority event registration and discount admission to ABFE events.
- Application consideration to ABFE’s Connecting Leaders Fellowship Program.
- Access to ABFE designed programs responding to diversity, inclusion and equity.
Savings and Discounts
- Complimentary job posting opportunities on www.abfe.org and distributed through our social networks.
Networking and Connecting
- Access to ABFE’s membership network.
- Access to ABFE’s directory of ABFE affiliated investment managers and executives.
- Exclusive invites to regional and national networking events, peer exchanges, and grantmaker-led events and programming.
- Nominating privileges for ABFE awards and recognition opportunities, including the James A. Joseph Awards & Lecture, the Emerging Leaders Award and the Patiño- Moore Legacy Award.
- Vote on ABFE business and serve on our Board of Directors.
- Dive in opportunities to create working groups focused on fields of interest, functional areas of foundation operations, or populations.
- Editorial privileges and guest columnist opportunities through quarterly e-newsletter ABFE news.
READY TO JOIN?
IF YOU ARE SUPPORTIVE OF OUR MISSION, WE WELCOME YOU AS A MEMBER!
ABFE Membership is open to all, no matter your race. Find the membership that’s right for you.
If you would like to pay by check, have any questions or would like more information regarding ABFE membership, please contact Evelyn Rivera, Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org