Women Moving Millions is seeking a passionate, highly qualified Executive Director to lead the organization into its next phase of growth and impact.
About Women Moving Millions
Women Moving Millions (WMM) is a global philanthropic community of people committed to large-scale investment in women and girls. Since 2007, WMM has inspired bold levels of giving, creating a new culture in breakthrough philanthropy. Our mission is to mobilize unprecedented resources for the advancement of women and girls.
The organization’s founding principles include:
- “We believe that if women step up and make big, bold investments, we can end gender inequality.
- We commit to cultivating philanthropic leaders because we know that fully activated leadership has the power to inspire change.
- We know that, with women’s global wealth at an unprecedented high, the time to act is now.”
For more information about Summit Public Schools, visit http://www.womenmovingmillions.org/
The Executive Director must be an experienced leader with a strong commitment to the mission and values of WMM. The Executive Director’s core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strategic Vision and Leadership
- External Relations and Fundraising
- Organizational Management and Team Leadership
The Executive Director must be an experienced, innovative, and collaborative leader with compelling presence and exceptional communications and relationship building skills.
Specific desired skills, knowledge, and characteristics include:
- Authentic passion for the WMM mission and vision, including a desire to work in close collaboration with WMM’s members and to help create better outcomes for women and girls
- Demonstrated track record of expanding the scope, impact, and visibility of an organization or significant initiative
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to articulate WMM’s mission and work in a clear and inspirational way to a wide range of audiences as a spokesperson and writer
- Strong sensitivity and commitment to gender, cultural, racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity
Molly Brennan of Koya Leadership Partners have been exclusively retained for this search. To express your interest in this role, please submit your materials here. All inquiries and discussions will be considered strictly confidential.
Women Moving Millions is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT applicants.
How To Apply