The Institute for Nonprofit News strengthens and supports more than 360 independent news organizations in a new kind of news network: nonprofit, nonpartisan and dedicated to public service.
From local news to in-depth reporting on pressing global issues, INN’s members tell stories that otherwise would go untold – connecting communities, holding the powerful accountable and strengthening democracy. INN programs help these news organizations develop revenue and business models to support strong reporting, collaborate on editorial and business innovation, share services and advance the diverse leaders who are forging a new future for news.
Key qualifications include:
• 7+ years of experience in development, with a focus on donor relations, operations, and project management.
• Specialize in at least two of the following areas: collaborative fundraising, major giving, institutional giving, prospect research, board development, or organizational development.
• Highly solutions-oriented, with the ability to identify and resolve potential issues prior to them becoming a problem.
• Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision and navigate new situations and environments.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with experience working with shifting priorities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and personalities.
How To Apply
Development Resources, inc. is leading the Director, Network Philanthropy search for INN. To learn more and apply, please visit http://driconsulting.com/available-positions/INN-NPPD.