BRIDGE Housing strengthens communities and improves the lives of its residents — beginning, but not ending, with affordable housing. By joining BRIDGE, you’ll help to:
- Take real action to resolve the housing crisis that affects us all.
- Reverse historical and ongoing housing injustices affecting low-income people and communities of color.
- Reduce homelessness.
- Provide holistic service programs and equitable opportunities to families, children, and seniors.
- Create transit-oriented, green, sustainable cities.
As the Philanthropy Manager, you will develop and implement complex fundraising campaigns, innovate powerful events for funders, and steward a portfolio of individual and institutional funders. You will also help develop compelling collateral, draft policies and procedures, and engage with the full Philanthropy team in similar projects to build BRIDGE’s philanthropy program.
This role requires 3-5 years of experience in nonprofit/charitable fundraising.
- Manage a portfolio of funders through all relationship stages
- Research, prepare, and submit corporate and foundation grant requests
- Conduct tours for and give presentations to individuals and groups of funders
- Develop and oversee the annual appeal program including mailings, social media campaigns, and other outreach in collaboration with the Communications team
- Plan and lead targeted fundraising campaigns to support special projects and meet emerging needs
- Plan and carry out house parties, roundtables, and similar events to cultivate and steward individual/institutional donors
- Assist in the development of processes, policies and procedures
- Prepare reports and develop and manage timelines, work plans, and budgets
- 3-5 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Perseverance and positive outlook
- Tact, poise, empathy, and the ability to build and sustain trusting relationships with funders and colleagues at all levels
- Proven ability to secure financial contributions
- Knowledge of fundraising ecosystem in the San Francisco Bay Area and/or other west coast metropolitan areas
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and to advancing the well-being of disadvantaged people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How To Apply
Please submit an application here
BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment for our diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Pursuant to applicable state and local law, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest records. Should you need any assistance or accommodation in our application process, please contact us at the phone number listed on our website.